Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Air-Dry What?

Air Dry Clay -- No need for an oven of any kind, and is fun and easy to work with...

Sounds like my kind of thing, and during a design group work day a while back someone introduced us to this clay and I have to admit to being hooked. We started making some beads and my mind just swam with possibilities for embellishments.

and, I was off...
this is why it's one of the materials I introduce in my new book, and it's also why I'm offering a package of this wonderful 'stuff' as the give-away item for Trail-Marker#2.

I've been playing with it a bit this week, too and have included some pictures here with pieces that are drying, and being painted. Then I get to put them into action... think mine are going to... well, I'm sure you'll check in later to find out.

Don't forget... to be in the drawing follow & comment as many times as you like here or on my FaceBook Fan Page...

Off to design group today.... hope you're making a creative day for yourself as well!

No comments: