Monday, March 15, 2010

Filling Your Bag of Tools

The Canyon Quilters worked on finishing up some great quilts yesterday, and as soon as I get home I'll be able to share some photos.

It really was a weekend filled with folks adding new tools and techniques to their Bag of Tools and creating some really fun, artful landscapes was just icing on the cake. Tonight I'm looking forward to giving a trunkshow at the guild's meeting.

Just wanted to remind you that there is one week left to follow me here or on my facebook fan page--and leave a comment on your favorite tool --- whether its one, two or many...
Then you'll be entered in the first of the Trail-Marker Give-Aways.

All leading up to the release of my new book in June!
Exploring Embellishments is all about creating artful quilts while learning about new, exciting materials and how to easily make them into wonderful embellishments!

I'm really enjoying & learning about all sorts of tools and their unexpected usefulness.

No comments: