Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sharing More


I'm feeling a bit frazzled today... wondering which way is up, for so much is happening. I wish I could be joining my quilts in the fun places they will be this weekend. One in Houston, as part of the Detours special exhibit at International Quilt Festival. Or the one in Santa Clara, as part of the Noble Seasons special exhibit at Pacific International Quilt Festival. I will definitely miss being in either place...

But, I am excited to be packing up to head on up to Seattle. There I will be working on the photography for my second book with the wonderful staff at Martingale Publishing. I also will be having a trunkshow & book signing at the Vashon Island Quilt Guild. This is one I am especially looking forward to. Vashon is one of my homes away from home.... and my room with a view facing the Sound is one that I am always grateful to visit.


So, better pull this together....

Wanted to share one more student's work. This piece is by Kathleen Russeth, and she attended a recent workshop in Rocklin, CA. She has a wonderful blog of her own so make sure you read her own story by clicking here.

I'm off ----

~Rose

No comments: