Monday, October 26, 2009

Cable Ready

After writing the post on my arrival in Seattle I let the fact that I had left my camera cable at home, and the fact that no card reader readily available could read my card, be a sign. I went along having a wonderful time, snapping photos and just collecting them for my return. Well, the trip home yesterday went fine and I have been downloading photos all morning.

I'm going to just s
tart out slowly.... My week in Seattle was filled with the color of fall, visiting a local store/guild out on Vashon Island, a couple of incredibly fun & busy days spent with Brent out at Martingale Publishing as HE shot the photos for my new book coming out in Spring. Then there was time spent shopping at the largest bead shop in the country - Shipwreck Beads - and lastly at a workshop held at Martingale.

But, I said slowly... so today is just one of my favorite fall color shots and a snap from the upper deck of the SS Issaquah - one of the regular ferries on the Vashon - Fauntleroy route from West Seattle. I'll write more as t
he week progresses. Now it's back to life & work at home.

Soon to be stitchin - in earnest!

~Rose


(couldn't
help myself - threw in a pix of another ferry passing by - this is a color photo folks)

No comments: