Thursday, May 26, 2011

Heart Rock #1

This little treasure was found while wondering on the beach last week along the No.CA coast. I was lucky enough to be invited to present and teach for the Pacific Piecemakers of Gualala, CA and boy what a time we all had. They meet in the fabulous Gualala Art Center which if you are traveling in the area, it is a must see.

Anyways, this is hopefully only the first of many heart shaped rocks that I will find along the way as I travel to so many fun and beautiful places.

I posted an album of pictures of the coastal drive, the steep walk down to the beach and even a few of the flowers found along the way. These are out on my FaceBook 'like' page, so I hope you click over and check out the rest.

Tomorrow I am off again to a wonderful place. Asilomar -- on the beach in Pacific Grove, CA -- there I'll be teaching for Empty Spools Seminars -- can hardly wait. And, maybe there will be a new heart shape rock found along the way.  Be well!

No comments: