Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday's Teaser -Sketchbook Stretching

On the Road
The Tuesday Teaser subject this week is:

exit discretely

  Join in fun, and share with others your own Tuesday Teaser
drawing & collage, or words & short tale.
It’s easy, so grab your sketchbook or some paper.
1. make a timed drawing (5 minutes) of something/ anything that comes to mind when you think about the teaser
2. create a collage (15 minutes) using the drawing ideas to guide your way

Or if you love is of words…
1. make a list of all the words this week’s teaser makes you think up (5 minutes)
2. create a short tale (15 minutes) using your word list


I'll be posting the design group's sketchbook results on Monday-next.
I'd love to share yours, too so email your drawings or word wanderings to me... Tuesday Teaser and I'll include as many as possible!


This week's word comes to you from Texas- the words just popped into my head as I was waking up... I may just have to share this little exercise with my class today. In the meantime I wish you all a great, creatively, productive week.

No comments: