Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish for your creativity?

Jamie's fine Wed. question comes to me at just the right moment. I have had an incredible summer so far. Traveling to fun, new places - meeting great people and having the opportunity to do the things I love best... I love to learn and explore - a gathering of images, things and experiences, for nothing feeds my creative self more than this reaching out and exploring/ Then to make it even better I have the flip side of this special opportunity of gathering & learning... I have been able to share the things I have found through my teaching...

What makes it the right question at the moment is that I find myself home - at a point where I can spend time sorting through all the recent collecting of ideas, people, places and feelings and using them as stepping stones to new creative projects or file them away until they pop up... ready to used and enjoyed.

So what do I wish for my creativity... more of the opportunities to continue on this path of learning and sharing... a never ending pathway to life's treasures.

7 comments:

A girl said...

Now that is a wish I am sure will come true!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!
--Jo Anna

Marilyn said...

as Rose wishes for herself, i wish for her also.

Kim Switzer said...

As Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Rose Hughes said...

thank you for the return wishes..each one made me smile...may you each have your own wishes come true!

Sara said...

As Rosa wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

"a never ending pathway to life's treasures"... love that.

xx

Mare/TommyGirl said...

As Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

What a great blog and your website (i took a peek) it gorgeous. I love fiber arts even though I can't sew a stich.

As Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for her too!