Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sisters, OR or Bust

The time has come... I have arrived in Sisters and am happily settled in so exploration has begun. This magical town is full swing--preparing for their Brigadoon-like transformation on Sat. Full swing includes quilt walks and quilt talks AND quilt teachers here sharing their knowlege with hundreds and hundreds of students. This being my first time it is a delightful time of discovery for me and the more I hear of the watching the quilts go up...can hardly wait! Today I'll be teaching painting with crayons...always fun. Now, I'm off to find coffee.

4 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Way cool. Have fun at Sisters!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

natalie. beyond the reef said...

You, my friend, are living my DREAM.
Sisters.....ahhhhhh.

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

Have lots and lots of fun, Rose!!
Miracles!
k-

Rose Hughes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.