Saturday, July 3, 2010

Garden Exploring





I have mentioned my sister Sherene and her garden before over the last several months. This special place of her's and her husband was chosen to be on the garden tour in her community of Vashon, WA .. a very special honor -- not to mention quite the job of preparation. The artist within her expresses itself in 'green' and it was no surprise that everyone raved and enjoyed the Meditation Path that Sherene & Rick have lovingly created over many, many a year.

I received my own private walk about, with the artist/gardener much more relaxed... I hope you enjoy this little glance into their magic place, and if you find your way to Vashon TODAY only from 10-noon stop by, for we are jointly doing an open garden & book signing.


2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful garden. Lovely.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

PS - You may want to translate non-English comments. Many turn out to be very inappropriate.

Cindy Cooksey said...

What a beautiful space. So peaceful. I'd love a little playhouse like the one in the first photo....