Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year - New Decade Greetings

Happy 2010!
Boy this year is already gearing up to be pretty exciting, and I'm really grateful to be living during times where I am able to share my personal artistic journey with through these fun, on-line tools.

Blogs, Facebook Fan pages, Twitter have opened up the lines of communications where we get to chat back & forth easily with so many new & old friends.
Even my faithful website this year gets additional help from my new Etsy Store.
Most importantly I'm looking forward to hearing from many of you as you share your journey as well. Click-and join in the fun!

Had to RE:Share the amazing quote from ~Lao Tzu that I found last year. It continues to say it all for me:

"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream."

So, as we go forward on this adventure together I wish for you an abundance of optimism and solutions to water and nuture your dreams.

Happy Stitchin'

~Rose

No comments: