Tuesday, June 16, 2009

After The Open Studio

The last lights were turned down on my summertime open studio on Sunday evening. The weekend brought lots of people into the studio to see all the quilts, books, and assorted other little things that have been stitched up. They were not disappointed and I want to thank everyone that stopped by. There was one large quilt (Midnight Flight) and many other little items that found a new homes, Edgar my reception cat was plum tuckered out. He had a great time wandering through everyone's legs and making all kinds of new friends.

The weekend through, I spent time Monday packing up my BACKROADS JOURNEY'S exhibit which is spending the summer on the road traveling to several Original Creative Festivals. The first one is scheduled for Cincinnati, OH - June 25, 26, 27, 2009.

Now it is back to stitchin for the book.
Hoppin' & Stitchin'
~Rose

1 comment:

Longarm Quilting by PattyAnne said...

Ooohhhh... I LOVE Midnight Flight!!!