Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend At the Quilt Show

We had a great time at the quilt show. Natalie's booth was right at the front so we had a great chance to see everyone and have fun catching up. Natalie, Lisa and I spent time chatting, sharing, cutting fabrics and all the goodies that Natalie carries in her booth. She has been carrying my patterns, and this weekend I also had my book, Dream Landscapes, there. I had plenty of opportunity to sign copies and chat with many quilters about Fast-Piece Applique. I got so busy that I only got a chance to get a couple of photos of a couple of my quilts that I now have patterns for, and one of Lisa & Natalie.

On Sunday I spent the day gathering up and finishing some pieces that were to go up at the Koehler Gallery on Monday. Check out the fun we all had there!

Happily stitchin' ~Rose

1 comment:

Micki said...

I just found your blog, but I am dying to see your show on The Quilt Show. I will definitely buy Dreamscapes, as I am so excited about what is in the book.
Micki
In Ireland