Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Streets of Sisters

... are once again open to traffic, as the 36th Annual Sister's Quilt Festival came to a close. It seems hard to believe that it just aweek ago that I flew in and had a grand time seeing all sorts of fun demos that the whole town sets up, and this is before Quilters Affaire (a full week of soooo many classes got started-including mine!)

There were too many fun demos that day, but Sara Bella  upcycle had one idea I plan to try out(wildly fun).

I promise to write about more... but it will take some time to sort it all out. 'til then I'll be wending my way back home. Here's a photo coming into Seattle.






2 comments:

Valerie Kamikubo said...

Enjoy your travels, Rose.

Rose Hughes said...

Thanks for your comment Val. I do enjoy my travels, but like Dorothy said in the Wizard of Oz... There's no place like home..and I am happily home for a bitright now.