Saturday, May 22, 2010

Struck Gold!

OK, I admit that I am late with this week's Guest Quilt Artist --- but I know you will absolutely love meeting Cindy Rinne. She is not only an amazing artist, poet and magician with quilted collages, she is a good friend. Her intro will be up soon, I promise....

In the meantime I spent some time yesterday at Quilt Market hunting for just the right, fun prize for the last of the Trail-Marker Give-Aways. Then I was just kinding of walking down one of the many rows and was suddenly stuck by COLOR... (and come on, when I say color, you can count on the fact that it was color in a big way to stick out amongst all the other things).

Then I stepped in and was absolutely thrilled by all that I heard and saw, and I can't wait to be able to tell you what it is... I did leave a hint - click on the title of the blog and you'll find yourself in this company's website.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend and remember you need to post comments here or on my FaceBook Fan page to have a chance at winning. ~More coming soon... Rose

2 comments:

tesuque said...

You may have struck gold, but when I tried your "hint," I just struck out! Accessed nothing.

Rose Hughes said...

thanks for the heads up... it has been fixed... sorry