Friday, April 3, 2009

what do you do on Tuesdays?

This was the question of the day that came up in my art play group this past week. It is hard to believe that this little band of like minds decided to come together for a month of Tuesdays to try out some new ideas, stretch a bit and share... this was almost a year ago. We're still going strong. This past Tuesday we began to play around and test out Lutradur... a word being batted about. This fabric like fun material got our minds going with ways to use and 'see how it reacted'. We printed, washed, heat set, gel mediumed, etc our way to a really fun time. I know I have mentioned a play group before, but I do so here again. Such a great way to 'get away' from what is currently got you going and try something new.

We started keeping notes on the Lutradur, and the Tuesday book was started... so, again I'll ask you, What do you do on Tuesday's?
~Rose

No comments: