Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tuesday - Play Report

This Tuesday was a lot of fun, and we definitely got our hands dirty.

We are still waiting for our order for more Lutradur to come is so we moved on to another project.
I have been working on some three dimensional pieces that I
wanted to attach to glass bottles. But, before I could do this I had to figure out a way to make the bottles as much fun as the little 'fun guys' I wanted to attach. We had been chatting about this in the group and this week one of our members brought in a whole array of fun mediums and paint powders to try out. We tried out various combinations of glues and mediums along with acrylic paint, paint powders, mica powders, glitter and beads and had really good results. I now am ready to try this out on the special bottles... should be fun!

No comments: