Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Booth Virgin No Longer

This is it.... the booth!
Hi All--Here I am, home again...this time from Quilt Market, held this year in Kansas City. A booth virgin no longer, I had a terrific time while in KC. Take away the set up and take down tales it was a fun time. The meeting, greeting and of course the transactional buying & selling. Now it's time to settle into the follow-up, but before diving in I wanted to share a bit of it all with you.

A first peek at my new book - Coming out November 2nd

some of my patterns made up at pillows &
the little raven in the middle was part of a give-away.... want one?

met lots of new, great quilters
this is Victoria, there at the last... thanks Victoria!


these last two pixs are just a bit of Kansas City we had a chance to see

So many new things, so much learned... we had a wild time, and all the things we learned along the way will be seeping its way into EVERYTHING!


For now I am really, really glad to be home....


2 comments:

Valerie Kamikubo said...

It looks like you had a great time!

Rose Hughes said...

stupendous, Val... so much to see, so many people to talk to... fun all around.. now glad to be home