Monday, February 20, 2012

High Seas Adventure - II

I began teaching the first day out at sea - there was a day of What's on Top: Embellishments, then a totally fun day of creating Tiki Masters followed by a day of Color Cruisin --- then I had a whole day to myself.

I spent a good portion of it wandering with my camera - starting at the top and working my way down.... though before I made it down too far I ran into a couple of other folks and we set off to play cards.

Are there any Hand&Foot players out there? Well, I taught a few people how to play that day... and there was new fun opps.

Here are some of the photos from that morning at sea.
                                            
                                                                             




to see some others from that day click over to my facebook photo album

1 comment:

Valerie Kamikubo said...

Nice! I especially like the second photo.