Sunday, February 19, 2012

High Seas Adventure

Home again, home again... Last week at this time I was on board our ship nestled into the harbor of Maui and awaiting the sunrise. It was a lovely morning and as the sun came up there were whales making their presence known with quiet spout blows and quick tails and small waves of their fins.

Our ship visited three islands last weekend and each was uniquely special. Here are the maps I tried to send off last week - foiled by slow internet connections.
My 14 days traveling, quilting and visiting Hawaii have been a treat beyond measure. I will be trying to gather up all the pictures and sharing the adventure with you here over the upcoming days.

for now I am peacefully sharing my first morning home with the kitties at my side.

Aloha

1 comment:

Valerie Kamikubo said...

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your photos. It sounds like your time was well spent. Enjoy the peace of being back.