Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Woolie - Fun


I am home for a bit and taking advantage of some studio time and general home time. Feels great to have all my stuff close at hand so when an idea strikes -- the magic begins. Over the last week I've been working on a new project and incorporating some of the fun new products that I found at the Long Beach Quilt Festival. One of the these was Soft & Stable (wonderful stuff -just right density for bag construction and other fun things, too!).

The project came together quickly so I when I got to one of my favorite steps (making a closure) I had a grand time pulling out a woolie from my stash jar and stitching & beading it up. Here's a few snaps that show the way.

(want to make these little woolie's yourself? wool and kits are available on my website)

No comments: