Saturday, June 18, 2011

More from Colorado

Had to post some additional pictures from my visit to Colorado. Both of my hosting guilds were wonderful and I was made to feel very welcome. The smilebox slideshow shows just a few of the photos that I took while we turned our minds away from quilts to head up into Rocky Mountain National Park  -- a detour I will be forever grateful for. The afternoon light hitting the mountain range was breathtaking.

I am following this up with a class photo -- guess in such a wonderful place you would expect to see the many versions of the beauty around them. Make sure you find the quilt with the bear--waiting patiently at the picnic table.


Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo album



Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: