Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday's Teaser

I walked in a bit late today for DG-and I thought they were kind of kidding with the word pulled out of the basket. We here in So.CA have had rain, rain, rain for a solid week with more on the way, so when 'HUMIDITY' popped up you can see why I thought they were trying to be funny. Being raised in Florida I have 'way, too' strong feelings about humidity, and I was able to jump right in and catch up with the group.

SO....
The Tuesday Teaser subject this week is:
HUMIDITY


  And, I hope that you too, will now join in and share with others your own Tuesday Teaser
drawing & collage, or words & short tale.
It’s easy, so grab your sketchbook or some paper.
1. make a timed drawing (5 minutes) of something/ anything that comes to mind when you think about the teaser
2. create a collage (15 minutes) using the drawing ideas to guide your way

Or if you love is of words…
1. make a list of all the words this week’s teaser makes you think up (5 minutes)
2. create a short tale (15 minutes) using your word list


I'll be posting the design group's sketchbook results on Monday-next.
I'd love to share yours, too so take a quick photo and email it to me... Tuesday Teaser and I'll include as many as possible!

No comments: