Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Mojo Pattern

The rain here stopped long enough for me to put on my walking shoes and head out. It was a cool and drippy walk, but nothing is better than getting outside and getting a bit of fresh air. If you too are a bit house bound right now you may want to give a try to making a little Holiday Mojo for yourself. I am including the basic patterns here for my little dolls. I cut mine out on the line, then pin it to fabric pieces that have been place right sides together. Then I stitch just to the outside of the pattern, and make sure that I leave an opening on the bottom as indicated. Once I stitch them I trim the edges back to about 1/16" and clip my curves before turning them rightside out. I use a hemostat to turn them, and to stuff them too. It makes quick work, so the little mojos are soon ready to embellish. I've included a close-up of the embellished mojos my design group worked on this week.



If you make one... I'd love to see them!  Have fun.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Thank you so much for this Rose, I can't wait to make some up - soon as Christmas is over!

Rose Hughes said...

have fun Allie, and don't forget to share them. Happy Holidays!