Saturday, February 13, 2010

Perspetive- Climb up some hill at Sunrise.















It's promising to be clear & sunny here for the next few days, so I'm planning to head out with my camera and take some photos from ABOVE...

in the meantime I scouted out a couple more examples on-line.
See anything interesting or inspiring from these?

For me, they get me thinking and feeling about a place differently.

Seeing color and patterns that I was not even aware of previously.
















I'm not alone... here is a quote from -Robb Sagendorph


Climb up on some hill at sunrise. Everybody need perspective once in a while, and you'll find it there.

Enjoy exploring...

2 comments:

FabricFascination said...

I am enjoying this series of pictures.

Rose Hughes said...

thanks Kim - I am enjoying the process of finding them almost as much as the ideas that seem to sprout up from them. Glad you are enjoying them as well!