Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Moving Begins

Most of you know about my move to Paducah, KY that is in the works, but I have also been working moving my web presence from what it has been to 'a new place', too!

The remodelling began back in July and though still under construction I am going to begin posting in the new spot from here on out.

I would love to have you join me over at:

www.rosehughes.blogspot.com

To encourage you to join me, click over,

become a follower.... before November 1st

leave me a comment about 1 thing you'd like to see to help plant a seed for creativity in your life...

and I will email you a free Poppy Dreamin' pattern!


I chose this pattern for it celebrates some of my favorite times in California.

Join me for new adventures in life and creativity!

~Rose

No comments: