Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pinterest Hop

or the confessions of visual collection junkie...
Since being told to 'just do it' --- it being joining Pinterest I have been having a blast.

Today it hit me just how much I love the visual hopping that takes place upon signing in.

While I love seeing all the pinnings: I love using them to jump off points. Each allowing me to dive in and find out about 'new to me' wonderful people, their art and their lives. (sort of like diving for treasures in the deep end of the pool)

Just today I dove into a posting made of of Marcus Walters image.
(love his simple imagery)


This led me to John Buck...

that led me to Cynthia St. Charles


Imagine how much fun is out there waiting to be found.

Come on... Dive In!  The water's great....
~Rose

6 comments:

Valerie Kamikubo said...

We're in total agreement about this. This has exposed me to more artists (new to me) than any other social media has... plus it satisfies my sorting needs!

Rose Hughes said...

birds of a feather, Val!

Unknown said...

I'm nutsy-fagen for Pintrest.

Unknown said...

I am also in total agreement about Pintrest.

Come follow me (JM Necheles) on Pintrest.

dolphinlady said...

I usually don't discuss my addictions in a public forum. LOL! I have actually tried many things I have found on Pinterest. There is so much inspiration for all areas of my life.

Rose Hughes said...

So great to hear from each of you. Pinning is now a way of life for me....soooo, much fun, and the fam has been enjoying the recipes, too! I see no reason to seek a 12 step program just yet.