Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quilt Camp In the Pines

I know that you may have been waiting to see more of the embellishements, but book 2 has taken over... and now I'm in Flagstaff, AZ at Quilt Camp. The road from LA was a bit of a trip but it was pleasant and what fun it is to have arrived. It is my first year of teaching here and I know that I have found another organzation that knows how to take care of us quilters. It is being held on the campus of Northern Arizona University... beautiful place, and checking into the dorms was like being back at college. I will try my best to keep you posted...

as for embellishments, all will be revealed at the Long Beach Quilt Festival during my presentation for SAQA...

the summer fun continues!
~Rose

1 comment:

Dee Lynn said...

Rose, We are loving having you here at Camp! I know it's going to be a fabulous week.

Dee