Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The New Year is Here!

Someone blinked and the month of December was gone. I do hope that your holidays were filled with wonder and that '09 got ushered in well. I personally spent the week between holidays relocating my studio and making all kinds of changes to make this happen. I am hoping to have most everything tucked away in it's new home soon.

I also went in search of words to get the New Year started right. I found a lot of beautiful quotes from some amazing sources but I knew when I found the one I'm sharing here that it truly summed up my hopes for 2009.

'Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nuture your dream." ~ Lao Tzu

May 2009 bring you waters of optimism and creative ideas so your dreams may be watered turning any problem into opportunity.

Light & Happiness
~Rose

No comments: